Blue Chip Planning Mission Statement
"To alleviate threats to your future with financially based problem solving in conjunction with your attorney, accountant, banker, and other financial professionals."
Insurance Based Financial Planning
- Capitalize your own Family Bank Strategy
- Stop killing your Compounding Yield Curve
- Stop falling into the Tax Trap on your 401K
- Manage the Risk on your Retirement Funds
- Evaluate the risk of your Social Security decision
- Evaluate the risk and cost of your Life Expectancy
- Transfer Assets to family, not to Government Treasury
About Our President: Joseph DeSimone FICF, LUTCF
After graduating from the University of Arizona, Joseph studied theology at St. Johns in California, and started his 29-year career as a life insurance and tax-deferred annuity professional in 1991 with a small Catholic-Christian fraternal benefit society. The experience taught him the importance of delivering what was promised to his membership organization based on deep personal values.